Darren and Kylie

Darren and Kylie

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grouchy Bear

Last Sunday, Darren and I received a phone call we had been expecting for a while. My grandfather passed away. Even though we knew it was coming, it still was hard. We are blessed to have known such a wonderful man and I am so glad to know that he is no longer in pain and he is with his eternal companion again after 10 long years. Earl Dean Kern was born and raised in Preston Idaho and he could not be more of a cowboy. He loved his horses, his family, and his wife. We were able to see him one last time at Tyler and Lisa's wedding back in December so we are left with only good memories. On Monday April 23, 2012 We will be celebrating his life with our family close by. We was a true role model to me about how a marriage should be treated. My grandparents were married just shy of 55 years when my grandmother passed away 10 years ago. I know they are both look down on me and rooting me on in my life and only wanting the best for Darren and I.



This picture was at my wedding just three years ago. I love and miss you Grouchy Bear!
Earl Dean Kern 1924-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment